4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer.
|Released||Dec 15, 2012|
|Requirements||Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.|
- Improved the audio engine
- Added factory presets (64 tones)
- Added Panic button and Hold button
- Supported background playback
- Also, fixed bugs, made some improvements, and enhanced the stability
Eurypharynx is a 4-Voice Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer.
Basically it models features after Analog Synthesizer.
But more importantly, it combines the following five remarkable features.
- In each OSC, you can select two waveforms and also morph them.
- In Flexible patching operation is available with Matrix Patching.
- In Alter numerous parameters sequentially with Modulation Sequencer.
- In Intuitive performance is available with XY Pad Control.
- In It is possible to save up to 256 patches.
- 4-Voice Polyphony
- OSC x 2 / NG x 1
- OSC Modulation
- Ring Modulation
- OSC Sync
- Filter x 1
- EG x 2
- LFO x 2
- Arpeggiator Type x 6
- Matrix Patching
- Modulation Sequencer
- XY Pad Control x 2
- Over Drive
- Keyboard (Scale) x 35
- Real-Time Recording
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
This app is compatible with Core MIDI; you can play and control with your external USB MIDI device connected to Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Precaution for Use
- MIDI channel 1 is set for Eurypharynx.
- USB MIDI devices are connected via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
- A self-power USB hub may be required for connecting USB MIDI devices with high power consumption.
- Set various MIDI settings at your USB MIDI device.
read more -> eurypharynx_midi.pdf