|Updated||Oct 10, 2014|
|Requirements||Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.|
- iOS8 Support.
- Added the ability Inter-App Audio.
- A few minor bugs have been addressed.
- Fixed a bug that does not work on iOS5.1.(Delay is disabled in iOS5.1.)
- Added the ability Audiobus(INPUT).
- Added the pattern copy function.
- A few minor bugs have also been addressed.
Chauliodus is a synthesizer that specializes in the bass.
You can play the bass line from built-in sequencer, external MIDI devices, external sequencers, and other iOS applications.
It is possible to change the parameters of the filter by using gyroscope; you can get interesting effects by shaking the iPhone or iPad.
You can also enjoy dubstep wobble bass since LFO rate is synchronized to the tempo, and settable by each step!
- OSC x 2
Saw Wave / Square Wave
- SubOSC x 2
Square Wave / Sine Wave
- Filter x 1
Manipulate the CutOff Frequency and Resonance by using gyroscope.
- EG x 2
- LFO x 1
- Real-Time Recording
- 16 steps Pattern Sequencer
- 300 bars Song Sequencer
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
- Supported background playback.
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad.
AudioCopy is a trademark and software of Sonoma Wire Works.
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.
This app is compatible with Core MIDI; you can play and control with your external USB MIDI device connected to Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Precaution for Use
USB MIDI devices are connected via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
A self-power USB hub may be required for connecting USB MIDI devices with high power consumption.
Set various MIDI settings at your USB MIDI device.
reade more -> chauliodus_midi.pdf